Search for product information:
More Events »
Intuitive Multi-Touch Control for the SCOPIA XT1000 HD Room System Enabling Extremely Simple to Use HD Video Conferencing.
SCOPIA Control for the SCOPIA XT1000 HD room system is the first Apple® iPad™ application for control of video conferencing room systems. SCOPIA Control provides a highly intuitive user interface for the recently introduced SCOPIA XT1000 HD video conferencing room system.
The learning curve for using a video conferencing system is virtually eliminated with the SCOPIA Control application. First time users can initiate calls, control their video conferencing systems and moderate meetings without any training or introduction.
SCOPIA Control key features:
- Call by IP address, E.164, SIP URI
- Call any user from the corporate directory
- Recent calls for repeat dialing
Integrated Conference Room Calendar
- Join meetings from integrated calendar
Endpoint Control Features
- Video source selection
- PTZ of near and far-end cameras
- Volume / microphone mute
- Start data collaboration from XT1000
- View list of participants
- Mute noisy participants
- Disconnect participants
- Start or stop recording and streaming
- Lock a meeting for security
- Terminate the meeting and disconnect everyone
- Change the video layout
- Invite additional participants (room systems, telephones, etc.)
- View presentations, spreadsheets, documents, etc.
- Review previously presented materials
- H.239 interoperable
|Solincom / Ïðîäóêòû / Products / / / SCOPIA Control|