Search for product information:
More Events »
RADVISION Ltd. represents iVIEW, MCU, SDS Version 7.5.1
- It is now possible to invite a CISCO CTS Telepresence endpoint to a meeting from the SCOPIA iVIEW Management interface.
- Upgrading the firmware of SCOPIA VC240 Version 2.5 is now faster and more reliable for terminals in a remote location.
- The usability of the Video IVR component has been enhanced. If the option to display conferences in progress in the Video IVR is turned OFF, unnecessary extra steps in the IVR have been removed.
- SCOPIA iVIEW Management now supports the “cross-video” options used by the Polycom Telepresence systems.
- Improved the usability of the video layout management of the conference control page.
- SIP presentation support – currently supported with SCOPIA XT1000 and a set of Polycom endpoints.
- Improved error concealment mechanism. This is a major improvement in the video quality when 3rd party endpoints are connected to the MCU over networks experiencing packet loss and high jitter.
- Ability to set Elite MCU Auto-switch Interval to flexible values with a minimum of 3 seconds.
- Very important quality issues fixes
- Enhancements for MAC clients
|Solincom / Àíîíñû / Events / RADVISION Ltd. represents iVIEW, MCU, SDS Version 7.5.1|